Mindfulness Courses in Ireland and online
What mindfulness is and what it can do for you ... (4:36)
Mindfulness mornings, afternoons, evenings
Curious about mindfulness or want a refresher? Learn mindfulness exercises and techniques at these popular 2-hour mindfulness events. On next in:
- Dun Laoghaire Mindfulness Morning: Saturday 26th August, 11am to 1pm in the Royal Marine Hotel: €27. Booking essential. Click here to learn more about Dun Laoghaire Mindfulness Morning.
- Malahide Mindfulness Morning: Sunday 3rd September, 11am to 1pm in the Grand Hotel: €27. Booking essential. Click here to learn more about Malahide Mindfulness Morning.
- Naas Mindfulness Morning: Saturday 9th September, 11am to 1pm in the Osprey Hotel: €27. Booking essential. Click here to learn more about Naas Mindfulness Morning.
- Waterford Mindfulness Morning: Saturday 16th September, 11am to 1pm in the Tower Hotel: €27. Booking essential. Click here to learn more about Waterford Mindfulness Morning.
Mindful Living Dublin
Starting Monday 11th September for 6 Mondays in Wynns Hotel, Dublin City Centre. Easily make mindfulness part of your life with this six week course both for beginners and for those who already practise this invaluable life skill. The course includes many mindfulness exercises and two CDs. People who practise mindfulness experience a range of benefits including
- Lower stress levels
- Enhanced wellbeing
- A greater sense of relationship with others in the family and in the workplace
- Skills that help with anxiety, depression and anger
A €35 deposit secures your booking with the remainder payable on the first night. Total cost is €200. Click here to learn more about Mindful Living Dublin
Online Mindfulness Courses
Next online course coming soon